12.2K views

Took my car to Fantomworks to be restored, when he finish the car he call an said it is ready to be picked up I live in the western Carolinas about 10 hours, away and he said the car is perfect, the color is wrong and the workmanship is un believable, interior lights has never been installed, he E-mailed me and said that he would get me a dome light for me to install, that's a joke, the motor leaks oil, wires hanging out from under dash, poor fit with all trim, scratches in paint, burnt carpet, chrome burnt from buffing, cut bolsters, window cranks laying in the seats, interior trim not completely painted and rusting, master cylinder leaking at brake lines, chrome master cylinder painted with brake fluid leaking, the paint is running off, steering makes a popping noise when turning lock to lock this car is dangerous to drive I do not drive this car. To name just a few I counted about 60 things wrong with the car for about $160,000.00 I would think I would get a better job than this.

I told Dan that he would have to pay for shipping the car back and pay for all repairs and he refused.

the only driving that has been done my wife pulled it from the delivery trailer to the garage 40 feet we are afraid to drive this peace of JUNK!!!! My wife & I got to thinking if this is the best that Fantomworks can do I would rather some one else fix it right.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fantomworks Car Painting.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 05, 2017.

Comments

DAN SHORT. You and your crew and your TV show are a *** JOKE go back to fixing wheel barrows you *** MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watching the show you can see where they cut corners, like with the Triumph TR6 rebuild where he convinced the customer to take the care with three different color interior parts. It was his fault for ordering the wrong color but didn't ship them back to make it right.

poor quality control and really doesn't care about the finished product but is all to happy to present the outrageous bill to the customer. I would be embarrassed.

He is building a bad name for himself and his company. TV will sink him.

I don't believe this...

Suffolk, Virginia, United States #1330797

Please deliver your vehicle to Daniel's performance group we will take care of you we are already fixing one of fantom works vehicles they so called restored