Irvine, California

Dan Short tries to help stay in a customer's budget and

therefore he doesn't repaint all builds.Dan is down to

earth and honest.

Get rid of Wheeler Dealers and Road Kill. Sad

Product or Service Mentioned: Fantomworks Tv Show.

Reason of review: Canceling show.

Preferred solution: Bring show back.

Comments

I loved fantom works. I agree with other comments about keeping the show and getting rid of some of the others.

Really a good show. This helps me feel better about getting rid of MT tv from my tv package.

There are auto shows that deserve to be dropped and Fantom Works is not one of them.

@Anonymous

According to the Fantomworks website it was Dan Short's choice to stop the show. You can read more on it at the site https://www.fantomworks.com/14385/why-drs-quit/

I agree learned a lot from dan and bobby holmes. Like that their builds turn out a new better than factory auto.

Work is exspense but worth it. All workers are pros and patient. Most clients good people trying live a dream. Dan trys his best to make that dream come true.

I love the work he does on corvettes. 67 he had to keep was hot.

Motor trend dumps fathom works one of the best shows on tv and keeps that stupid of all shows road kill. Get fathom works back on your channel don’t know fifty words {{redacted}}