filters
State:
City:
Product:

ANOTHER CONSUMER

Bad decision to drop FANTOMWORKS !!!! MT becomes another channel i will not watch. THATS MY DECISION....
Show
Motor trends current line up is terrible!!! The new shows are terrible! Can’t watch them at all! Then they cancel Fantomworks???? Horrible decision. Motor Trend will suffer massive viewer fall off because their new line up is terrible!
Richard Smith

I enjoy watching Fanton Works, my daughter brought me A 65" in tv for the garage so I would enjoy watching the Motor Trend car shows Fanton Works is not going to be in the lin...

Reply to reviews

Fantom Works will be sorely missed

Fantom Works is the best restoration series on what is now Motor Trend. I have been disappointed with most of the new shows. Yes Dan gets pissed when a customer wants something that is not in the best interest of the vehicle, safety and restoration short cuts. Dan will not put his company’s reputation because a Customer wants to not fix all the safety issues and does not want to spent what’s necessary to repair their vehicle to function safely and run properly. I will really miss the new episodes of Fantom Works. Maybe Discovery Channel will pick up this great Car repair reality series.

All the best

Going to miss Fantomworks. Regardless of why Dan decided to leave I wish he and all the folks at Fantomwirks the best. Thanks for all the great shows take care

Great Show

I have work in shops and work on cars for a lot of years, I am 76 years old. Dan Short is what a real shop is like they appear to honest work and talk straight. I have enjoyed watching this show. The shows you are replacing this with are not with people that know what they are doing. Sparks don't get it.

Keep it !

Really like the show. Great history on some of the older cars redone. Provided vice group of everyday divers along with great custom builds. Motor Trend messed up. Bring it back.
Show

Dan and crew, I have really enjoyed following you on Velocity and the Motor Trend. Please know that I will miss new shows, but it has been fun watching many of them repeatedly and seeming to find something new that I had missed before. Yesterday, I watched almost every show on the "Fantomworks marathon". I am a retired Baptist minister, approaching my 80th birthday in April, but used to do some of my own car maintenance when I was younger, enjoying every minute getting my hands dirty. It is so good watching craftsmen doing and explaining the work as your show goes along. Blessings and Happy Motoring, Stan Hicks
Show

Enjoyed and learned a lot about the restoration business in gener

Im just a fellow who is mad to loose one of my alltime 10 no eight tv showes and im ticked. Larry Nelson Spectrum Cable Service in 92708 Area Code Zone 714 965-7106
4.5
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time
Show
So short sighted. This is by far my favorite show on the Motortrend channel.

Dan Short quit the show, according to his web site

AustereAdeliePenguin
AustereAdeliePenguin

I also feel that way.

1951 willys

Fantomworks - 1951 willys
I have been saving money for Dan to restore my truck. I am stunned MT, cancelled a real show, with real craftsmen! You can take your *** garage, or, fake lame shows back out west! Highly disappointing MT. Sorry but im pissed off!